At Kakar Dental Group in Falls Church, we have a team of experienced and qualified pediatric dentists who can provide exceptional medical care for simple to complex oral health issues among kids. Most of our little patients visit our dental office in Falls Church for routine dental check-ups, dental cleaning, and other types of preventive dental treatments. Along with simple and preventive pediatric dental care treatments, our pediatric dentists are proficient in treating kids suffering from complex dental problems.
Some of the Complex Dental Problems We Treat at Kakar Dental Group
- Dental Crowns at Falls Church: A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over an infected tooth after the removal of the decayed pulp. It is used to cover the tooth to restore its strength, appurtenance, shape, and size. This is one of the most effective dental treatments to save a decayed tooth. We offer pediatric dental crowns at Kakar Dental Group in Falls Church and surrounding areas.
- Dental Bonding: If your child is having a chipped or cracked tooth, then dental bonding is the most reliable solution. Our dental bonding is a type of composite resin specifically formulated to improve the appearance and imperfections of the teeth. For dental bonding in Falls Church, please visit Kakar Dental Group.
- Tooth Extraction: There are certain occasions such as tooth decay and cracked tooth when a child will need to have a tooth extracted. At Kakar Dental Group, if the tooth extraction is required, we can complete the extraction procedure after providing a child with suitable medication.
- Dental Infections: Dental infection can be of varying degrees. Depending on the seriousness of the issue, we prescribe antibiotics that can help clear up the infection. If the infection has reached the root of the teeth, then this may require a root canal treatment. We have expertise in treating dental infections in kids of all ages (from toddlers to adolescents).
- Dental Filling: Dental fillings help restore teeth damaged by decay back to their normal function, and can prevent further decay. When you visit us for a dental filling, pediatric dentists at Kakar Dental Group extract the decayed tooth material, washes the decayed area, and then fills the cleaned-out cavity with a filling material.
Kakar Dental Group – A Pediatric Dental Office in Falls Church
Kakar Dental Group is a dedicated pediatric dental office in Falls Church for kids of all ages. Our pediatric dentists are highly qualified, trained, and experienced in all the major to minor pediatric dental treatments. With years of experience serving Falls Church and surrounding areas, you can trust us to help you make the right decisions about dental care of your child. We provide friendly, comprehensive, and high-tech pediatric dentistry, including full dental cleaning, dental filling, and orthodontic treatments.
To learn more about Kakar Dental Group or to schedule an appointment with one of our kids dentist, please visit us at https://kakardentalgroup.com.